- Audition appointments are available for August 13 and 14 for Dracula by Steven Dietz (See info below.)
Edmonds Driftwood Players is looking for a total of 10 actors for the first show in our Theatre of Intriguing Possibilities or TIPs series, Dracula by Steven Dietz. The performance opens Thursday, October 12 and closes on Sunday, October 22. This show is directed by Paul Fleming.
Rehearsal schedule: Monday through Thursday from 7 – 10pm.
All actors should bring a resume and a headshot to the audition and be prepared with a dramatic monologue 1 – 2 minutes in length. Audition appointments are available for Sunday, August 13 and Monday, August 14. Callbacks will be held on Wednesday, August 15 at 7pm. Auditions and callbacks will be held in the Driftwood Training Room at the Admin Office located at 306 Main Street, Edmonds.
Edmonds Driftwood Players is an inclusive community that is committed to providing opportunities for actors from culturally diverse backgrounds. All are welcome to audition!
4 Female Actors
- 1 woman to play Mina, a woman in her early 20s
- 1 woman to play Lucy, Mina’s friend, also a woman in her 20s
- 2 women to play ensemble roles that include maids, attendants and vixens – dance/movement training required.
6 Male Actors
- 1 man to play Mina’s fiancé, Harker, a solicitor, a youthful man
- 1 man to play Seward, Lucy’s suitor, the head of a lunatic asylum, a man in his late 20s to mid-40s
- 1 man to play Renfield, a madman
- 1 man to play Van Helsing, a professor, 40s to 60s
- 1 man to play Dracula, a Count from Transylvania; handsome, highly seductive, hypnotic personality
- 1 man to play guard and waiter
Call the office at 425.774.9600 Tuesday – Friday from noon until 5pm, if you have questions!