BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in Edmonds Driftwood Players is $25.00 per year and is open to all persons 18 years or older without discrimination.
Click here to fill out PDF form and submit your application for membership by email or print out and deliver.
Click here to pay for your membership online. An applicant becomes a member 31 days after dues are paid.
Junior Membership for ages 9 to 17-years-old is $25.00 per year with written consent of a parent and approval of the board.
Membership Obligations and Responsibilities
All members are expected to help Edmonds Driftwood Players carry out our mission by volunteering at least 15 hours work per year for Edmonds Driftwood Players in any capacity. This includes producing a show, working backstage, volunteering in the booth, building sets, volunteering in the office or acting in a show. It is important for each member to find a place to participate and be a voice in shaping our community. Members make up our committees, our producers, and our board. We have a place for you to belong!
Membership Meetings for 2017/18 will be held at 7:30pm on the following dates in the lobby of the Wade James Theatre:
- May 1, 2017
- June 5, 2017
- August 7, 2017
- October 2, 2017
- December 4, 2017
- February 5, 2018
- March – 5, 2018 (ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING)
Plan to attend and learn what is happening in your theater!
Membership Benefits – as a “thank you” for service and support of the EDP Mission, we do offer the following:
- Voting rights and the ability to serve on committees or the board (restrictions for Junior Members may apply)
- 1 free reserved admission to each of our Main Stage and TIP productions (for members only – family & friends discounts are available for extras)
- Standing invitation to all Opening Night Parties
- Discounts on use of the Edmonds Driftwood Players facilities
- Access to our library of plays
- Low-cost Black and White copies and faxing