Employment at Edmonds Driftwood Players
Edmonds Driftwood Players is one of the oldest community theaters in Washington State, proudly celebrating our 58th season. We are in residence at The Wade James Theater, a 219-seat house, located in beautiful downtown Edmonds. DWP offers over a dozen programs, including 5 Main Stage productions, 4 second-stage productions, a year round education program, several popular summer children’s programs, and other special performances each year.
Current Paid Positions: Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Supervisor: Managing Director
Classification: Year-round, Permanent Part-Time
The Office Manager functions as the bookkeeper of the company and works directly with Treasurer on various financial matters, including reporting. They also assist in the day-to-day office administration and function as a valued team member whose attention to detail, organizational skills, and can-do attitude are integral to our success. (Bookkeeping = 70%; Office Manager duties = 30%)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online software is a plus
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrate proficiency in financial reporting and bookkeeping procedures
- Be accurate, responsible, organized and self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a busy office setting, presenting a personable and helpful demeanor
- Possess excellent time management skills
Salary is $15/ hour, 15 hours per week. No benefits at this time.
Please email the managing director for complete job description at: firstname.lastname@example.org