Registration is open for Teen Troupe Honk!
Auditions are now completed for Big Fish – registration and payment links are listed below for cast members
(scroll all the way through the page for complete info – information updated April 21, 2017)
Dance Call Bootcamp – cost is $30 – has been rescheduled.
Please email Lauren if interested at: email@example.com.
New date will be posted soon.
AUDITIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND CAST LIST IS FINALIZED! Thank you to all who auditioned. It’s going to be a great summer!
Registration link for cast members: click here
Payment link for cast members: click here
Big Fish will play at the Wade James Theatre August 4, 5, and 6. Cost to participate is $495 and admission is by audition only. Directed by Ruben Van Kempen with music direction provided by Mark Press. Choreography by Sheri Lewis. A deposit of $150 will be due April 20, 2017 and the balance due by June 15, 2017. Payment plans and scholarships are available as well as work study opportunities in our summer camps (receive a $100 credit for working as an assistant for one of our 7 summer camps).
Please contact the office with any questions at 425.774.9600.
Rehearsal schedule for Teen Troupe Big Fish: (rehearsal dates may be adjusted slightly – students will receive final schedule at parent meeting on June 13.
- Mandatory Informational Meeting for all students and at least one parent on Tuesday, June 13 at 7pm in the Wade James Theatre at 950 Main Street.
- Thursday, June 29 & Friday, June 30: rehearsal times are 3:15 – 9pm in the Rehearsal Annex.
- Sunday, July 2 from 3 – 8pm and Monday, July 3 from 2 – 8pm in the Rehearsal Annex.
- July 5 – 7: 3:15 – 9pm rehearsal in the Annex.
- July 10 – 14: 3:15 – 9pm rehearsal in the Annex.
- July 17 – 21: 3 – 9pm rehearsal in the Annex.
- July 24 – 28: 3 – 9pm in the Annex
- July 31 – August 3: TECH WEEK
- August 4: 8pm show (Call time TBA)
- August 5: 2pm and 8pm show (Call time TBA)
- August 6: 2pm show, STRIKE immediately following the show – all are required to remain and help until released by the Director
- August 6: CAST Party TBD
Registration for the Teen Troupe Honk! is open. Performance dates are July 21, 22, and 23. We have 35 spots available and all registered students will be cast. This show will be directed by Dorothy Pierce with music direction by Jordyn Meeker and is open to all students ages 12 – 16 years old. The cost to participate in Honk! is $495.00 and scholarships are available. A deposit of $150.00 is required to hold your spot with the balance of $345.00 due by June 15, 2017. Payment plans are available. Please contact the office if you have any questions!
Rehearsal schedule for Teen Troupe Honk!:
- Mandatory Parent Meeting for all students and at least one parent on Tuesday, June 13 at 7pm in the Wade James Theatre at 950 Main Street.
- Auditions will be held in the Rehearsal Annex at 200 Dayton Street, Edmonds on Friday, June 16 from 5 – 9pm. First rehearsal and cast announcement on Saturday, June 17 from 10 – 3pm – also in the Annex.
- Sunday, June 25 – Wednesday, June 28: rehearsal times are 3:30 – 8:30pm in the Annex.
- Thursday, June 29 & Friday, June 30: rehearsal times are 9am – 3pm in the Annex.
- July 5 – 7: 9am – 3pm rehearsal in the Annex.
- July 10 – 14: 9am – 3pm rehearsal in the Annex.
- July 17 & 18: 9am – 5pm rehearsal in the Theater at 950 Main Street, Edmonds
- July 19 & 20: 1pm – 9pm in the Theater at 950 Main Street, Edmonds
- July 21 call time at 5pm in the Theater (show at 8pm)
- July 22 call time at 12pm and 6:30pm (shows at 2pm and 8pm)
- July 23 call at 12pm, show at 2pm, STRIKE immediately following the show – all are required to remain and help until released by the Director
- July 23 CAST Party TBD