In addition to our ticket sales, Edmonds Driftwood Players also depends on donations from individuals and businesses. All donations are incredibly helpful and there are many ways to financially support your local community theatre!
All donations are tax deductible because we are a nonprofit, community theatre operating under a 501(c)(3) IRS designation.
Ways to consider donating:
- Cash donations can be made online, in person or over the phone.
- Donations can be set up as monthly, quarterly or annual contributions.
- Donations of stock can be a tax advantage for you!
- Show and season sponsorships are available and come with a host of benefits.
- Create a scholarship or fund an existing one!
- Advertise in our programs.
- Include EDP in your will.
- Please contact the office for more information.
We are so grateful for all our donors and sponsors. Thank you!
- Donate Money for Productions
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Create A Scholarship
- Special Funding Campaigns
- Take A Kid To The Theater
- Other Ways To Donate Financially