In addition to our ticket sales, Edmonds Driftwood Players also depends on donations from individuals and businesses within the community. All donations are incredibly helpful and there are many ways to financially support your local community theatre!
All financial donations are tax deductible because we are a nonprofit, community theatre operating under a 501C3 IRS designation.
Ways to consider donating:
- Cash donations can be made online, in person or over the phone.
- Donations of stock can be a tax advantage for you!
- Show sponsorships are available and come with a host of benefits.
- Create a scholarship or donate to one already in existence!
- Contact the office for more information.
We are so grateful for all our donors and sponsors. Thank you!
to print a copy of this list, please click on the following link:
All donations are tax-deductible because we are a nonprofit, community theatre operating under a 501c3 IRS designation.
- Donate Money for Productions
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Create A Scholarship
- Special Funding Campaigns
- Take A Kid To The Theater
- Other Ways To Donate Financially