Congrats to our 8 finalists!
(Listed in no specific order or prefence.)
- Passing Lane by Steven D. Miller, Duluth, GA
- Spare Change of Strange Angels by Cayenne Douglass, New York, NY
- Good Ol’ Mom and Dad by Eric Bischoff, Seattle, WA
- Lover’s Leap by Ken Levine, Los Angeles, CA
- Wheelchair Chicken by Jason Cannon, Sarasota, FL
- Did you Find Everything OK? By Nicole L. V. Mullis, Battle Creek, MI
- Comfort Zones by Mark Rigney, Evansville, IN
- The Nurse by Philip W. Hall, New York, NY
Come and be a part of our annual contest where the audience, chooses a winner each night from among eight finalists. These 8 shows have been selected from almost 200 submissions from around the globe, and have never been produced.
Past winners have later been developed into full-length award-winning plays!
Four performances, eight casts, and eight shows. See how your votes compare with a panel of professional judges at the Sunday matinee performance, followed by cake and sparkling cider for all! Join us to celebrate these new works.