BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in Edmonds Driftwood Players is $25.00 per year and is open to all persons 18 years or older without discrimination.
Click here to fill out PDF form and submit your application for membership by email or print out and deliver.
Click here to pay for your membership online. An applicant becomes a member 31 days after dues are paid.
Junior Membership for ages 9 to 17-years-old is $25.00 per year with written consent of a parent and approval of the board.
• Free reserved admission to each of our Main Stage and TIP productions
• Standing invitation to all Opening Night Parties
• Discounts on use of the Edmonds Driftwood Players facilities
• Access to our library of theater arts books plays
• Voting rights and the ability to serve on committees (restrictions for Junior Members may apply)
• Low-cost Black and White copies and faxing
All members are expected to help Edmonds Driftwood Players carry out our mission by volunteering at least 15 hours work per year for Edmonds Driftwood Players in any capacity.
Membership Meetings are generally held at 7:30pm, the first Monday of the month in March, June, September and December in the lobby of the Wade James Theatre.
Plan to attend and learn what is happening in your theater!